MediaTek, the global market leader in chipset technology has announced the availability of its latest MediaTek Helio G96 chipset technology for Kenyan consumers. Smartphones powered by Helio G96 chipset will feature cutting-edge display and photography capabilities that will deliver intelligent mobile experiences to consumers.
“With the launch of the Helio G96, MediaTek advances its position as the leading mobile chip innovator, delivering new system-on-chips to boost display and photography experiences for the mainstream market,” said Christo Wessels, MediaTek Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa. “MediaTek is continually advancing chip performance, speed and reliability. The new Helio G96 chip is at the core of incredible mobile experiences.”
The MediaTek Helio G96 SoC ensures premium everyday user experiences with its support for 120Hz displays with up to FullHD+ resolution for notably smoother scrolling of webpages and animations in apps. MediaTek Helio G96 120Hz display support has no limitation in DDIC supply, C-phy or D-phy interface, and support both LCD or AMOLED display. Combined with support for up to 108MP cameras for the most detailed images, fast Cat-13 4G LTE WorldMode modem integration, dual 4G SIM and VoLTE and ViLTE services, as well as its Intelligent Resource Management Engine and Networking Engine, MediaTek’s Helio G96 brings an impressive breadth of features and capabilities to 4G smartphones.
Key features of the MediaTek’s Helio G96 include:
- MediaTek Helio G96 features two powerful Arm Cortex-A76 processors cores clocked up to a speedy 2.05GHz in its octa-core CPU, and Arm Mali-G57 provides great graphics performance.
- Incredible 120Hz FullHD+ displays that enable crisp, high resolution displays that are ultra-responsive;
- Supersized 108MP main cameras with premium noise reduction techniques and a dedicated AI facial detection engine to capture the most stunning, detailed pictures with ease, whether you’re clicking at day or night;
- Fast 4G LTE with Dual 4G SIM offering key connectivity features such as reliable performance even in areas of high network traffic.
- MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0 Lite gaming technology that delivers a more fluid and responsive experience for users with reliable connections and true-to-life visuals;
- High-end 4G smartphone performance whether you’re streaming videos, chatting with friends or snapping pictures.
With the addition of this latest chip in the Helio G series, device makers can deliver elite photography and powerful display features for the next generation of smartphones. MediaTek brings incredible mobile innovations to consumers around the world and makes premium technology accessible for the mainstream market.